Wilson Borough Sewer and Garbage Bills are sent to residents quarterly; March, June, September and December each year. The bills are due at the end of the month they were mailed.
- March bill is for the months of August, September and October of the preceding year
- June bill if for the months of November, December of the preceding year and January of the current year.
- September bill is for the months of February, March and April of the current year.
- December bill is for the months of May, June and July of the current year
A resident has several ways to pay their Sewer/Garbage bills.
- Visit the Borough Business Office at 2040 Hay Terrace Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Drop box, after business office hours there is a drop box located to the right of the front door that you may drop your payment in.
- Online Bill Pay, should you choose to use your financial institutions online bill pay please be aware we DO NOT receive the payments electronically (EFT). A paper check is printed and mailed to the Borough Office. This process can take anywhere from 7 to 10 business days. Please be aware when mailing a check the Borough has 90 to 180 days to cash the check.
- Now you may pay your Sewer/Garbage Bill and Wilson Borough Real Estate Property Tax on line with a Credit Card or Electronic Check. You may only pay this way if you are CURRENT on your Sewer/Garbage bills. If we receive payments for an account that is in Shut-Off status, the payment will be returned.
Click the button below to enter the Official Payment web site.
Offical Payment Instructions:
DO NOT create and account on the official payments website. Please follow instructions below:
- Click the “Local Payment” box
- Choose State
- Choose Wilson Borough in the “Entity “box.
- Click on the Payment Type (Chose either Sewer/Garbage or Real Property Taxes)
- Click Make a Payment and follow the instructions for each page.
It should be noted that there is a fee for a credit card payment. To determine the credit card payment fee click on the Fee Calculator link and follow the instructions. This fee is charged by Official Payments.
If you have received a shut-off notice from Wilson Borough you MUST pay in certified funds or cash ONLY. If you receive a letter from Easton Suburban Water Authority with a 10 day notice for shut-off a $50 fee will be assessed to your sewer/garbage bill (This fee is incurred from Easton Suburban Water Authority), and also must be paid in certified funds or cash.
Please contact the Business Office at 610-258-6142 before making a payment so that we can inform you of the correct information.
**Senior Garbage discount is available to all residents 65 and older who own their home. Please bring in your drivers license to the Borough office and we can adjust your account accordingly.**