Welcome To Wilson Borough, Northampton County, PA
Wilson Borough is named after the U.S. President, Woodrow Wilson.
Wilson Borough was first formed as a township in 1913, later during the first half of 1920 a number of property owners solicited the courts to change the form of government from a township to that of a borough.
The first township supervisors were reported by Mr. Heller as being, William H. Hookway, William A. Moser, and James Martin. The present board at the time of his book was published reports as being David Stout, Harry Transue, John A. Yohe, E.O. Correll, and Floyd Young. This information was later used in the publishing of the Golden Jubilee Souvenir Book published in 1970 compiled and edited by Walt Boran. Walt was the Borough Manager until he died in 2004. The current Borough Manager is Jill A. Garcia.
Population DCED Figures
- Population 7896
- Median Age (yrs.) 34.78
- Median Family Income $50,543
- Median Home Value $127,868
Visit the Northampton County website