2041 Butler St
Easton, PA 18042
EMERGENCY – 9-1-1
Non-Emergency – 610-759-2200
*** A Reminder – Your smoke detectors should be tested EVERY month ***
- 7 Full-time firefighters including the Chief
- Full time firefighters are members of IAFF Local 1914
- 18 Part-time paid drivers
- 5 paid on-call firefighters
- 2017 Spartan ER Series Pumper
- 2003 Metz 105‘ aerial ladder truck
- 2002 KME 1750 gpm pumper
- 1997 KME 1500 gpm pumper
- 1996 Chevy crew cab light rescue vehicle
Our newest apparatus is Engine 2411; a 2017 Spartan ER Series Pumper.
The department operates out of one station and responds to a variety of fire, rescue and hazmat incidents. We also conduct fire prevention programs and public education.
In an effort to expand our services to the community, the fire department has placed two Automated External Defibrillators (AED) in service.
December 2021 incidents