Part Time Police Officer Opportunity
Wilson Borough PA
The Wilson Borough Police Department is seeking part time Police Officers. Applications may be obtained in the Borough Office, 2040 Hay Terrace Easton, PA between the hours of 8:00 AM-4:30 PM or by clicking here Employment Application.
All applicants must be :
- United States Citizen and have reached their 21st birthday before submitting the application.
- They must also possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Be physically and mentally fit to perform the full duties of a Police Officer.
- Possess a PA operator’s license prior to appointment.
- Have successfully completed ACT 120 (Municipal Police Officers Training) and be eligible for immediate certification as a Police Officer.
Applicants MUST submit copies of their operator’s license, Act #120 certification, or a current MPOETC card. Successful applicants will be required to pass a physical & psychological examination and a background investigation to include a polygraph examination. Wilson Borough Police Department offers a competitive salary. Wilson Borough is an equal opportunity employer.
Part-time Fire Fighter
Pay rates are dependent on experience.
Fully trained Drivers working shifts: $19.67 / hr.
Call Firefighters: $12.96/ hr.
Must be over 18 years old and live within 10 miles of the station.
For more information call : 610-253-2035 or stop by the station at 2041 Butler St and pick up an application or click here Employment Application.
SCHOOL CROSSING GUARDS WANTED
The Borough of Wilson is seeking applications for the position of School Grossing Guard. Approximately 20 shifts in a 2 week period, rate per shift is $10.93. You MUST pass a background check.
If you are interested in applying please click here Employment Application.
Please submit completed application to the Wilson Borough Police Department at 2035 Butler St, Easton, PA 18042.
If you have any questions please call 610-258-8746.