Wilson Borough Sewer and Garbage Bills are sent to residents quarterly; March, June, September and December each year. The bills are due at the end of the month they were mailed.
- March bill is for the months of August, September and October of the preceding year
- June bill if for the months of November, December of the preceding year and January of the current year.
- September bill is for the months of February, March and April of the current year.
- December bill is for the months of May, June and July of the current year
A resident has several ways to pay their Sewer/Garbage bills.
- Visit the Borough Business Office at 2040 Hay Terrace Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Drop box, after business office hours there is a drop box located to the right of the front door that you may drop your payment in.
- Online Bill Pay, should you choose to use your financial institutions online bill pay please be aware we DO NOT receive the payments electronically (EFT). A paper check is printed and mailed to the Borough Office. This process can take anywhere from 7 to 10 business days. Please be aware when mailing a check the Borough has 90 to 180 days to cash the check.
- Now you may pay your Sewer/Garbage Bill and Wilson Borough Real Estate Property Tax on line with a Credit Card or Electronic Check. You may only pay this way if you are CURRENT on your Sewer/Garbage bills. If we receive payments for an account that is in Shut-Off status, the payment will be returned.
Click the button below to enter the Official Payment web site and follow instructions below:
- Click the “Local Payment” box
- Choose State
- Choose Wilson Borough in the “Entity “box.
- Click on the Payment Type (Chose Sewer/Garbage)
- Click Make a Payment and follow the instructions for each page.
It should be noted that there is a fee for this type of payment. To determine the credit card payment fee click on the Fee Calculator link and follow the instructions.