Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania is seeking applicants for full-time entry level police officer.
This is a Civil Service employment opportunity governed by applicable laws, ordinances, and regulations of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the Borough of Wilson.
A thirty-five ($35) non-refundable application fee, paid ONLY by money order, made out to: Wilson Borough, must be submitted at the time of application. You may download application by clicking the link below or pick one up in person at Wilson Borough 2040 Hay Terrace, Easton, PA 18042.
Return completed applications along with payment to: Wilson Borough 2040 Hay Terrace, Easton, PA 18042. No e-mail transmitted applications will be accepted. Deadline for receipt of completed applications is 3:00 p.m. Wednesday, December 04, 2019 at the above address.
ONLY THOSE PERSONS WHO HAVE SUBMITTED COMPLETED APPLICATIONS, TO INCLUDE EXECUTED RELEASE FORMS AND NOTARIZATIONS WHERE REQUIRED, ALONG WITH A PAID APPLICATION FEE BY THE DEADLINE OF 3:00 P.M. WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 04, 2019 WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROCESS.
- A physical performance test will be administered, regardless of weather, on Saturday, December 14, 2019. Registration begins at 1030 a.m. at Wilson Area High School, 424 Warrior Lane Easton PA 18042. Applicants may park in the high school parking lot off of Washington Blvd.
- The Physician’s release form and Informed Consent Form, included in the application, must be completed and brought to order to the physical agility test. Photo Identification (e.g., driver's license) will be required for admission to the physical performance test.
- Persons passing the physical performance test will take a written examination on the same day, Saturday December 14, 2019. Applicants will be allowed a break between the physical and written examination. The written examination will take place inside Wilson High School. Photo Identification (e.g., driver's license) will be required for admission to the written examination.
Wilson Borough (PA) Police Department is now accepting applications for Part Time School Resource Officers (SRO)
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive Pay
- Wilson Area School District is highly ranked in the state
- Act 120 Certified
- Previous Law Enforcement Experience, previous Sro experience is a plus
- Ability to Pass a Full background investigation
- Strong Skill set for a school environment
- Us citizen
- PA resident
- PA driver’s license
Applications may be obtained at The Borough Business Office at 2040 Easton, PA between the hours of 8:00 AM-4:300 PM or by clicking here Employment Application.
Part Time Police Officer Opportunity
Wilson Borough PA
The Wilson Borough Police Department is seeking part time Police Officers. Applications may be obtained in the Borough Office, 2040 Hay Terrace Easton, PA between the hours of 8:00 AM-4:30 PM or by clicking here Employment Application.
All applicants must be :
- United States Citizen and have reached their 21st birthday before submitting the application.
- They must also possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Be physically and mentally fit to perform the full duties of a Police Officer.
- Possess a PA operator’s license prior to appointment.
- Have successfully completed ACT 120 (Municipal Police Officers Training) and be eligible for immediate certification as a Police Officer.
Applicants MUST submit copies of their operator’s license, Act #120 certification, or a current MPOETC card. Successful applicants will be required to pass a physical & psychological examination and a background investigation to include a polygraph examination. Wilson Borough Police Department offers a competitive salary. Wilson Borough is an equal opportunity employer.
Part-time Fire Fighter
Pay rates are dependent on experience.
Fully trained Drivers working shifts: $17.48 / hr.
Call Firefighters: $9.73 – $10.47 / hr.
Must be over 18 years old and live within 5 miles of the station.
For more information call : 610-253-2035 or stop by the station at 2041 Butler St and pick up an application or click here Employment Application.
SCHOOL CROSSING GUARDS WANTED
The Borough of Wilson is seeking applications for the position of School Grossing Guard. Approximately 20 shifts in a 2 week period, rate per shift is $10.00. You MUST pass a background check.
If you are interested in applying please click here Employment Application.
Please submit completed application to the Wilson Borough Police Department at 2035 Butler St, Easton, PA 18042.
If you have any questions please call 610-258-8746.